You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will cleanse your system, improving health, skin and weight.
What they advertise is a free 14 day trial for $2.49. What they don't advertise is that after 14 days, your credit card is charged $100! Soon you will recieve another bottle with the same charge! When you call to return sealed bottle, they offer $34 back for the return. You say you do not want it, it does not work, they say they will send you two more bottles, but not your money back, that you may need more time for it to work. Then they keep repeating *you have to read our terms online*-(wherever that may be), it is not readily visible, nor is there any contact information.
Many internet pirates now use this latest consumer cover-up to sell volumnes to the unsuspecting, but few are this unforgiving! They won't budge! Fraudulent advertising! Be warned! Warn others! If you need a colon cleanse, you can do so for under $20. Check out Vitacost or i-herb, or one of the many other reputable vitamin/supplements e-stores online.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."